Alcom supply and fit painted front and rear parking sensors to match the exact colour of your vehicle at our unit in Longford. It usually takes 2-3 hours and all we need is your vehicle paint code.
Parking Sensors enable the driver to park with ease in tight spaces or where there is a blind spot. Obstructions are detected and the unit on your dashboard alerts you to the danger. The louder the beep the nearer you are to the obstruction.
- Front and rear vision can be severely restricted due to modern vehicle design
- Protect yourself against low objects such as walls, bollards, etc
- Less manoeuvres required when parking
- Painted bumpers can be expensive to repair – one small scratch can cost more than a parking sensor to put right
- Losing your no claims bonus can also be very costly
- Avoid damage to your vehicle whilst parking
- Avoid damage to other vehicles whilst parking